Суд над Бхагавад-гитой / Attempt to ban Bhagavad-gita

/ #3404

2011-12-19 06:58

http://www.vaniquotes.org/wiki/Category:Prasadam
A devotee eats only prasada, or foodstuffs offered to the Supreme Lord
A pure devotee actually has no problems for himself; wherever he is he can read books like Krsna Books and chant Hare Krsna, get some prasadam and always think of Krsna
After three days after the demise of a Vaisnava a function should be held for offering the departed soul and all others prasadam. This is the system
Amongst the various vegetables were newly grown leaves of nimba trees fried with eggplant
B
Better to resolve the whole situation by approaching their leaders at once and reconciling everything with them by bringing them prasadam and other nice gifts and giving them our philosophy
Both prasadam and the Lord’s name are on the Brahman platform, or spiritual platform
D
Diwali ceremony can be observed in the temple by illuminating hundreds of candles, in different parts of the temple, and offering special prasad to the Deity
G
Go on distributing this Simply Wonderful. Your philosophy is simply wonderful. Your prasadam is simply wonderful. You are simply wonderful. And your Krsna is simply wonderful. The whole process of simply wonderful
Good prasadam
Guru-krsna-prasade: by the mercy of the spiritual master and Krsna, one attains the path of salvation, devotional service
H
Have nice Deity program, always have lots of Kirtana, serve ample Prasadam very sumptuously and speak something from my books
He may be treated as a guest, if he comes to our center, give him prasadam, honor him as an elder Vaisnava, but he cannot speak or lecture. If he wants to lecture, you can tell him that there is already another speaker scheduled. That's all
I
I am sure this Prasadam attraction will make our neighbors friendly and surely they will come in number in future so that New Vrindaban will be ideal place for visiting from the neighboring provinces, counties
I have already tested how the people here like the Vegetable Prasadam prepared by me. They will forget meat eating and they will pay for the expenses
I have noted your questions about the serving of prasadam...
I want that you shall distribute prasadam at least to hundreds of persons daily, and advertise very widely all over Nadia Province for people to come there and take prasadam daily without charge
I went to Jagannatha Puri in 1958 during some special function. I was taking Lord Jagannatha prasada very sumptuously. I am praying to Lord Jagannatha to take me there again at His will and honor His remnants of food
If I want to supply you something food, it must be fresh and palatable. Then you'll enjoy. But if it is rotten, decomposed, and if we supply you that foodstuff, what you will enjoy and what you will get benefit out of it?
If Krishna would have eaten meat, we would have also eaten His meat Prasadam. We are concerned with Krishna Prasadam
If you eat krsna-prasadam, then you infect Krsna consciousness. This is our process. We don't take anything directly. We offer to Krsna. Then we take krsna-prasadam. That helps us
In my room at Radha Damodara Temple you should keep one photo of me and offer to it Prasadam of Sri Radha Damodara
In the Christian religion all we see is Christ's picture as he was crucified, so how people can be attracted to such thing? There is no science, philosophy, music, art, Prasadam, it is no wonder that the people are rejecting this nonsense I cont.
In this material world, either vegetarian or nonvegetarian, they are on the same platform, birds of the same feather. You see? So that is not our propaganda. We are introducing Krsna-prasada
It is called prasada-seva, not "prasada enjoyment"
J
Just remember under all circumstances to chant sixteen rounds of japa daily, offer your prasadam to Krsna, and do all of the things which you already know, as you are senior disciple
M
Maharaja Ambarisa's tongue was engaged in two ways: in speaking about Krsna and in tasting prasada offered to the Deity
Marriage is not recommended. Are you prepared to get a job, live outside the temple in apartment, provide the wife with bangles, saris and sex? Better you concentrate on this chanting and hearing process, teach others and give them prasadam
Mushrooms are generally not offered, but there is no prohibition, there is no harm in them
My movement is so perfect that I can do well even to the cats and dogs, by offering prasadam, by giving him chance to hear Hare Krsna maha-mantra
N
Nice prasadam
Nondevotee rejects prasadam as material
Now I am especially concerned to distribute grains, rice, wheat in the form of dahl and rice prasadam to hungry people all over India
O
Of course, devotion and love are the chief things which the Supreme Personality of Godhead accepts. But it is also mentioned that the prasadam should be prepared in a particular way
Offer prasada to the guru
Offering gifts in charity, accepting charitable gifts, revealing one's mind in confidence, inquiring confidentially, accepting prasada and offering prasada are the six symptoms of love shared by one devotee and another
One should never consider prasadam to be like ordinary hotel cooking. Nor should one touch any kind of food not offered to the Deity
Ordinary edibles are touchable and untouchable, but there are no such dualistic considerations where prasadam is concerned
Our temple in Vrindaban must be managed expertly that everyone who comes is given caranamrta and prasadam of the Deity
P
Prasada is transcendental. It is not material thing
Prasada means...
Prasadam is offered only from the category of fruits, vegetables, grains, milk products, and sugar. This is according to the Bhagavad-gita wherein Krishna states what He accepts
Prasadam means foodstuffs which is offered to Krsna first. This is civilization. If you say, "Why should I offer?" that is uncivilized
R
Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, who was a householder at this time, met Nityananda Prabhu. According to His advice, he executed this festival of dadhi-cida-prasada
Regarding your questions: Once prasadam (water, or foodstuffs) is offered to the Lord, His Plate should remain on the altar for about 15-20 minutes (while the portion in the pots may be taken by the devotees)
S
Servings S cont.
Simple food like rice, dhal, capatis, vegetables, milk and sugar constitute a balanced diet, but sometimes it is found that an initiated person, in the name of prasada, eats very luxurious foodstuffs
So you describe that you have set up an altar in your home and you are offering prasadam, and this is all approved by me
Sraddha ceremony means to offer foodstuff to Visnu, and with the prasadam, to the forefathers or father it is offered so that by eating prasadam, if he is in ghost life or in hellish life, he'll be delivered
T
The idea is that all the devotees must attend arati, prasada, and other temple services. If they miss they will be deviated
The list of 108 feast preparations is also approved by me
The main thing is that whenever prasadam is offered to the Lord, everything should be very respectfully and cleanly presented and prepared
The population has a right to use goods only after offering them to the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This is the process of accepting prasada. Unless one eats prasada, he is certainly a thief
The prasadam room should be immediately cleaned after taking prasadam, otherwise you are inviting rats. Be careful
Those who are honoring prasadam, accepting the remnants of food offered to the Deity, must always remember that prasadam is not ordinary food. Prasadam is transcendental
To make food antiseptic, eatable and palatable for all persons, one should offer food to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
U
Use brown or unrefined sugar if you can find it
V
Vaisnavas, they have no stringent law. They accept everything as Krsna-prasadam, actually offering Krsna, working for Krsna, living for Krsna
W
We are after Krsna-prasadam. That is our motto. We don't fight with vegetarian and nonvegetarian. We are not making propaganda...
We are interested in eating Krsna prasadam. If Krsna says "Give Me meat," we shall give Him. But He does not say
We are not vegetarian, neither non-vegetarian. We eat Krsna prasada. Rather, "prasadarian." We are neither vegetarian, nor non-vegetarian. Because we don't eat which is not offered to Krsna
Whatever prasadam you are offered by the grace of the Lord, you accept. Don't take anything more. That is our motto
When I see so many boys and hundreds of centers, they are living very peacefully in a nice house, getting good prasadam, having good knowledge in the books, and reforming their character, and getting some good home, that is my success
When a devotee distributes prasada, remnants of food offered to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, in order to maintain our spirit of devotional service we must accept this prasada as the Lord's grace received through the pure devotees
When one engages his senses in the service of the Lord - specifically, when one engages the tongue in chanting the Hare Krsna mantra and tasting only Krsna prasada with a spirit of service - the Supreme Personality of Godhead is revealed
Y
Yes, I am not so fool that I shall give everything
Yogurt can be prepared in the temple, it is not very difficult. Boil the milk at night, put a little yogurt in it, and next morning you will find it full of yogurt
You can begin to reach that stage of revelation by training your tongue. What is that? Chant Hare Krsna and taste Krsna prasadam. Very simple method. You try it and see. Otherwise it is not possible

Related categories

This category has the following 7 related categories, out of 7 total. B

[+] Bhagavat-prasada (3)

[+] Bhoga (6) M

[+] Maha-prasadam (3)
P

[+] Prabhupada responding to Comments... Prasadam (1)

[+] Prasadam Distribution (43) Q

[+] Questions on... Prasadam (10)
T

[+] Take Prasadam (43)

Categories: Offer Food to Krsna | Mercy | Food | Sanskrit Terms | Nutrition and Health - Umbrella Category | Mercy, Compassion and Forgiveness - Umbrella Category