please don't put down OZ sumartan tiger hamilton zoo nz

/ #594

2015-09-21 02:56

First of all id like to say im so sorry to hear of this horrible accident with male tiger oz and his keeper,they are wild animals and I hope that they think very hard on their decision with what to do with oz after all the keepers are told the dangers of working with these types of animals before they start they are trained to know signs behaviour etc but these things can easily happen with one tiny mistake etc, I feel what I've heard re his keeper she had a huge passion for these tigers I don't think she'd want him put down for what he did she would of known when she started working with them that these kind of things can happen so easily,they are a dangerous animal but everyone needs to remember they aren't pets they're very unpredictable its in their nature their wild if only oz could tell everyone what happened that sad tragic day please save him,and once again I am so sorry to hear of his keepers death my thoughts go out to her family friends and work colleges and also to anyone else that was there that day that may have seen it happen xx