Support Azarbaijan football against Iran Football Federation

/ #35

2015-05-16 15:34

On behalf of the millions of fans of Tractorsazi Football Club, Iran, I would like to inform you that one of the terrible injustice of football happened in my country in 15/May/2015.Based on the information I received from the people in "Yadegar Emam Stadium" Tabriz, Iran, which some news networks like “Isna News” confirmed, all connection networks -internet, radio and TV networks- were disconnected from minute 85 of the game between Tractorsazi and Naft Tehran. Both of the teams had a chance to become champion in the Iran Premium League if they won. The game was 3-3 at that time. Thereafter, fake news from a member of Iran's football federation representatives announced that the other game between Sepahan and Saipa finished at a draw 2-2. However the truth was that Sepahan was leading against Saipa in that time by 2-0. Therefore, by this wrong news which they made in the stadium, Tractorsazi's manager “António José Conceição Oliveira” made a defensive tactics and substitutions. The game finished 3-3 then fans and players celebrated their championship. Later, they realized the truth and they were shocked. Based on the evidence, I expect a comprehensive investigation of this case. We are sure that you will choose justice.Please do not disappoint us.