Reinstate Coach Fader

/ #19

2014-07-06 13:56

A sad day for UWW and the wrestling athletes! How can UWW allow such a good man of integrity and moral ethics walk away?
My family and I have nothing but the utmost respect for Coach Tim Fader. My son, Adam, had several colleges to choose from but after meeting Coach Fader, his choice was clear. Adam chose Fader to be his mentor for very good reason and Tim exceeded all expectations.
Fader not only works long hours in the wrestling room to prepare and support these young athletes for competition, but he also takes a personal interest in everyone of them to help make them strong, young men with conviction and good ethical moral character so that they will be successful in today's world. He takes an honest interest in their wrestling careers but first and foremost always made sure their studies were up to par.
Tim took my son, Adam, under his wing and helped him through some very tough times. Tim went above and beyond the calling of his coaching role to help build Adam up and to help get him back on track, for that I am forever grateful! I know Adam will never forget that Tim stood behind him and helped him to reach so many of his goals and gave him strong building blocks to use for the future.
Tim is a leader and a positive role model to all his wrestlers as well as all wrestlers in the wrestling community. The UWW wrestling program will not be the same without him and his family who were always there supporting Tim's team.
I pray the the people of UWW will seriously rethink this terrible unwarranted decision and reinstate Coach Fader immediately so he can get to work helping the new, incoming team.

Backing Coach Tim Fader 150%
MaryGrace Sellers